Paraben Releases version 1.5 of the E3 Platform with new iOS 11 and Chrome Enhancements
Paraben has released the latest version of the E3 Platform, a universal system for the examination of digital evidence. The E3 Platform was designed to deal with all types of digital evidence from computers to mobiles to the new area of IoT devices. The 1.5 version of the platform includes updates for all the Paraben tools that include features such as:
- Ability to parse Bookmarks data in Chrome and enhancements to Chrome processing.
Mobile Data Acquisition/Parsing Changes:
- The new Mobile Excel Spreadsheet report has been added for E3 mobile cases.
- E3 mobile data cases processing performance has been improved.
- Ability to acquire iOS devices with encrypted backups has been added.
- Detection of Android apps installation source for the most popular stores has been added.
- Possible problems displaying correct dates for messages on iOS 11 devices have been fixed.
- Possible problems parsing Notes 9x and higher on iOS 11 devices have been fixed.
- Possible problems importing cloud data from Amazon Alexa have been fixed.
As with each release, these new features and enhancements are designed to help investigators and examiners all over the world with processing evidence that deals with the latest in cyber-crime issues. Paraben offers all updates to the tool at no cost to current subscription holders.
We are also offering a unique come back program until Dec 31, 2017 where prior lapsed customers can bring their license current for a small fee.
“We are proud of the fact that we have been supporting our customers since 2001 and have been consistent in offering quality releases. The come back program was designed to allow those customers who might have transitioned out to come back to Paraben and see what the latest offerings are with the E3 Platform.”Commented Shannon Gomez, Director of Sales at Paraben.
About Paraben Corporation:
Since 2001 Paraben has been a foundation in solutions for mobile devices, smartphones, email, hard drives, and gaming system forensics. Paraben has been forging ahead to develop new approaches for dealing with digital evidence. Paraben’s focus on mobility led to many other areas of innovation including the research and development into the Internet of Things (IoT) with the Forensics of Everything™ (FoE). Paraben supports logical and physical images with mobile devices and 100% of the smartphones on the market. In addition, Paraben can add to an existing arsenal with specialized tools for unique data such as network email servers, local email archives, internet related data, and gaming systems. Paraben provides software with a unified vision and interface for dealing with all types of digital data. From start to finish Paraben offers solutions that can build new capabilities into any digital investigation.